Catapa Summer Camp 2018
- Arrival: Friday evening 14 September at 18:00. Dinner will be at 19:00. If you can come earlier and want to help out with cooking, and setting up tents, let us know!
- Departure: Sunday afternoon around 17:00.
Please let Jo know as soon as possible whether you are coming or not, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or sending him a Facebook message.
- Boekhoutestraat 12 in 8490 Snellegem
Take the train to Brugge. From there, you take the bus direction Jabbeke or Oostende and you get of at the stop "Halfweghuis" in Snellegem. Then you walk for about 10 minutes.
If you come by car, please let Jo know so we can see if we can carpool. Especially if you would have a car available on Friday afternoon, this would help us out for grocery shopping.
How much does it cost?
We ask for a contribution for the food of 30EUR: 7EUR for breakfast+lunch and 8EUR for dinner. Drinks will be available at democratic prices. You can bring the contribution in cash or transfer it to:
- BE49 9795 2861 7871 with the mention of "CATAPA zomerkamp + your name".
What to bring?
- tent (if you want to sleep alone, because there is also a large 10 persons tent available)
- sleeping bag and sleeping mattress
- music instruments if you have
- some games if you want
- 1 kitchen towel
- some silly jokes and a good mood are welcome too!
- ice breakers: think of some energizing small games which we can play throughout
What will we do?
The programme is half defined. This is deliberately done so that there is room for your input and ideas as well. On Friday evening we will together decide on the final program. There are several ideas, but let us know if there is something you would like to present, discuss, or work on!
Things that will definitely be discussed during the weekend:
- The new Mission/Vision of CATAPA