Become a volunteer
Are you interested in CATAPA and want to gain experience in a dynamic organization of volunteers?
First of all, we are delighted that you are considering the idea of becoming a volunteer with us! There are many different ways in which you can contribute, both for our work at CATAPA and for your personal growth and development. Being a Catapista covers several topics which vary and depend on the skills that you are bringing along, and the ones you would like to develop and with which you would like to get involved. This is why we kindly ask you to fill in this questionnaire so that we can have a better idea of your background, your personal interests and how you would like to help at CATAPA. This will also allow us to bring you together with the right people and workgroups. Please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com as soon as you have filled in the questionnaire.
Here are some ideas as to how you might be able to help as a Catapista:
- Organizing events, coordinating and/or helping out during events (serving beer, cooking …)
- Review articles and reports, writing and/or following up
- Follow-up legislation (European or international level)
- Guest speakers guide
- Contributing to case studies
- Research work in the North and / or South among others
If you have your own ideas or you believe you can be part of the movement helping in other ways, don’t hesitate to tell us how!