GDPR – Privacy Statement – Cookies Info
GDPR – Privacy Statement
CATAPA vzw attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data (and respects your privacy).
In this privacy statement we want to provide clear and transparent information about how we deal with personal data. We do everything to ensure your privacy and therefore we treat your personal data with care. CATAPA vzw complies with the applicable legislation and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This implies that we at least:
- process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which they were provided, these goals and type of personal data are described in this Privacy Statement;
- limit the processing of your personal data to only those data that are required as a minimum for the purposes for which they are processed;
- ask for your explicit permission if we need it for processing your personal data;
- have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data;
- will not pass on personal data to third parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided;
- are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, point this out to you and respect them.
As CATAPA vzw we are responsible for processing your personal data. If, after reviewing our Privacy Statement, or in a more general sense, you have questions about the processing of your personal data or about the exercise of your rights, you can address us by using the following contact details:
Kon. Maria Hendrikaplein 5/401
Which personal data do we process and why
Your personal data will be processed by CATAPA vzw for the following purposes and legal grounds:
- compliance with our legal obligations, linked to the deployment of volunteers (insurance obligation, drafting nominative list with lump sum reimbursements, respecting the legal limits for granting expense allowance …);
- planning volunteer activities and contacting and communicating with volunteers within that framework;
- paying volunteers an expense allowance.
For the general audience:
- being able to participate in activities of CATAPA vzw;
- sending newsletters and invitations;
- obtaining subsidies from the government.
For the above objectives, we can request, process and store following personal data from you:
- Personal identity details: last name, first name, address, phone number, e-mail address
- Concerning expense allowances: amount, bank account number for payment, supporting documents (for actual expense allowances), nature and amount of expense allowances obtained elsewhere (letter of intent)
- Concerning performed volunteer work: description, start and end date, number of days based on the schedule, registration and drafting of a nominative list of cost reimbursements, interests indicated in a contact form specifically for volunteer work at CATAPA
- Signature (as part, list of participants, expense sheet, etc.)
We use the collected data only for the purposes for which we have obtained the data from you.
Provision to third parties:
We can share the information you provided us with third parties if this is necessary for carrying out the above mentioned purposes.
We outsource the following tasks to specialised third parties:
- taking care of the internet environment (web hosting, cloud system);
- insuring our volunteers;
- providing (and distributing) newsletters and invitations;
- accounting and payments (expense allowances).
With each of these parties (processors) we have concluded a processor agreement containing the necessary agreements to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data.
Furthermore, we will not pass on the information you provide to third parties, unless this is legally mandatory.
We can also share personal data with third parties if you give us permission to do this. You have the right to refuse this permission and to withdraw it at any time.
We only process personal data of minors (persons younger than 16 years) if written permission has been given by the parent or legal representative.
CATAPA vzw does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which they are provided or required by law. CATAPA vzw stores personal data up to a maximum of 5 years after the last use, unless it is necessary for a longer period of time for legal purposes.
Security of the data
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing. We have taken, for example, the following measures:
- All persons who can access your data on behalf of CATAPA vzw are obliged to confidentiality. We use a username and password policy in all our systems;
- We ensure the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so;
- Our employees and volunteers have been informed about the importance of protecting personal data
Your rights regarding your data:
You have the right to inspect and to correct or remove the personal data that we have received from you. You can also lodge an objection against the processing of your personal data (or a part thereof) by us or by one of our processors.
At the top of this privacy statement you can find how you can get in touch with us to exercise your rights.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data or about the exercise of your rights, we ask you to contact us directly.
You always have the right to file a complaint with the ‘Commissie voor de bescherming van de persoonlijke levenssfeer (CBPL), better known as the privacy commission, which is the supervising authority in the field of privacy protection.
Alteration of the Privacy Statement
CATAPA vzw can change its privacy statement. The last change happened on May 20th, 2018.
We are proud to share with you a detailed info about cookies used in this website.
|_at.cww,at-rand||HTML - Persistent||Persistent||Used by the platform to share with socially tended, Add This|
|_atuvc||Third party||2 years||This cookie is associated with the AddThis social sharing widget which is commonly embedded in websites to enable visitors to share content with a range of networking and sharing platforms. It stores an updated page share count. The main purpose of this cookie is: Functionality|
|_atuvs||Session||Session||It ensures that the updated counter is shown to the user if a page is shared with the social sharing service, AddThis. The main purpose of this cookie is: Functionality|
|GPS||Session||Session||Registers an unique identification in mobile devices to allow tracking according to the geographical location by GPS. Cookie owned by youtube.com|
|IDE||Third party||2 years||Used by Google DoubleClick to record and inform on the actions of the user in the site after visualizing or clicking on one of the ancestor's instruments for the purpose of measuring the effectiveness of an operation and present specific services for the year.|
|loc||Third party||2 years||Geolocation, which is used to help suppliers determine their geographical location. You will be notified (at the state level) by the others who share information about each other. Owned by AddThis|
|test-cookie||Third party||Session||Used to check if your browser supports cookies.|
|uvc||Third party||2 years||It detects with what frequency the service of sharing in a social way, AddThis, finds the same user.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Third party||179 days||Tries to calculate the user's bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos. Owned by youtube.com|
|xtc||Third party||2 years||Registers the user's shared content through social media. Owned by AddThis.com|
|YSC||Third party||Session||Register a unique identification to keep statistics of what YouTube videos the user has seen. Owned by youtube.com|
|yt-remote-cast-installed||Third party||Session||Registers the user's video player preferences when viewing YouTube embedded videos. Owned by youtube.com|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||Third party||Persistent||Registers the user's video player preferences when viewing YouTube embedded videos|
|yt-remote-device-id||Third party||Persistent||Registers the user's video player preferences when viewing YouTube embedded videos|
|yt-remote-fast-check-period||Third party||Session||Registers the user's video player preferences when viewing YouTube embedded videos|
|yt-remote-session-app||Third party||Session||Registers the user's video player preferences when viewing YouTube embedded videos|
|yt-remote-session-name||Third party||Session||Registers the user's video player preferences when viewing YouTube embedded videos|
|yt.innertube::nextId||Third party||Persistent||This cookie stores information about the video to be shown after current video. Owned by youtube.com|
|yt.innertube::requests||Third party||Persistent||Pending. Owned by youtube.com|